BUENA PARK, Calif., Jan. 27, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.K.-based HiFX, the fast-growing provider of online international payments and foreign exchange services, and a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (Nasdaq:EEFT), announces its entry into North America. HiFX will bring its global payments expertise, innovative financial technology and highly tailored customer service to the billion-dollar U.S. and Canadian currency exchange market.
Headquartered in Buena Park, California, with offices in Toronto, HiFX North America will provide both businesses and consumers with unmatched international money transfer capabilities:
- Global coverage - 400+ currency pairs to over 220 countries and territories
- Highly competitive exchange rates and low fees online or over the phone
- Experienced FX professionals who provide a level of support beyond typical bank capabilities
- A range of transaction alternatives including forward contracts and market orders
- Feature rich online services including rate alerts, charting tools, payment tracking and customizable access rights
- Advanced Norton Security used by 97 of the world's top 100
"HiFX was founded over 20 years ago, out of frustration with the mainstream banks and credit unions, and international payments is our sole focus," according to Jeff Matheson, Managing Director - HiFX North America. "Because of our scale and investment in technology, we don't have the unnecessary overhead costs of the banks and can pass these savings on to our customers."
"We provide today's smart businesses and consumers with what they really need," continued Matheson, "Deep international payments expertise, an easy to use online platform and levels of customer service that are unlike any other financial institution."
HiFX is backed by the financial strength of Euronet Worldwide Inc., a leading global provider of
secure electronic financial transactions. In 2014, Euronet posted annual revenues of approximately $1.7 billion and serves customers in approximately 165 countries. Euronet's money transfer segment includes HiFX, XE.com, and Ria, which together comprise the third largest money-transfer business in the world.
For more information, please visit www.HiFX.com.
HiFX (www.HiFX.com) is one of the largest and best known international money transfer specialists in the U.K. and Australasia with a reputation for consistently offering bank-beating services to both private individuals and businesses alike. Established in 1998 and owned by NASDAQ listed Euronet Worldwide Inc.
(EEFT), HiFX is trusted by over 100,000 private individuals each year and 6,000 corporate clients worldwide. With more reviews than any other currency specialist, HiFX has earned a 5-star 'excellent' rating from nearly 10,000 verified independent Trustpilot reviewers. HiFX customers love both the rates and the service they receive and the company has a hard-earned reputation for providing excellent value for money and complete peace of mind.
Security & peace of mind:
- HiFX systems work to 99.999% uptime standards just like the world's banks ensuring client payments arrive on time every time
- Automatic notifications via
email or SMS keep customers up to date with their transfers every step of the way
- Advanced anti-fraud safeguards make HiFX a safe, fast way to make international money transfers
Mark Bodega, email@example.com
Source: Euronet Worldwide, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media